Dr Agravat Ayurveda offers Panchakarma therapy Packages
Dr Agravat Ayurvedic And Nature Cure Treatment…
|Depression Diabetes Digestive System Problems Ear Nose Throat Therapies||
Piles & Fistula
For detoxification and rejuvenation of the body Panchakarma Treatments means the five ‘kriyas’, which is to purify and eliminate the impurities from the body.
At Dr Agravat Ayurveda panchakarma treatment center Ahmedabad, Chorwad Gujarat take pride in offering services like Panchakarma process that a special kind of treatment in which a bolus made of herbs is used to do massage and sudation both at the same kind. We offer this Panchakarma Treatment Service under the supervision of certified doctors and panchkarma Therapists. Our center offers them at a cost effective price. Our treatment helps people from relieving them from bronchitis, cold, cough, asthma, arthritis, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, colitis, high cholesterol, depression, and diabetes. It is also useful in treating problems in joint, skin and muscular system. It is traditionally a 21 to 28-day process that purifies and rejuvenates the body. With a simple diet, lots of rest and detoxifying treatments, panchakarma should leave you feeling physically good, calm and balanced.
In panchkarma detoxification treatment we offer:
- Ayurvedic consultation assessment including a pulse evaluation
- Panchakarma therapy Ayurvedic treatments of approximately two hours consisting of:
1) Abhyanga (a two-person synchronized oil massage)
2) Swedana (individual herbalized sweat therapy)
3) Shirodhara (Pouring of warm oil to the forehead)
4) Udhulana (Herbalized dusting of the body)
- Special Session that assist in eliminating toxins and doshas, and have a therapeutic and restorative effect on the system
- Consultations with a qualified Ayurveda Panchakarma Consultant throughout the week to monitor your progress
- Special Ayurvedic therapeutic diet and herbal teas provided daily.
- How to manage Lifestyle and diet counseling.
- A supportive environment that provides space for true contemplation and self-healing
- Recommendations for herbal rasayanas (rejuvenatives) for you to take after panchakarma
- Post-panchakarma health and wellness program for healthy diet, exercise and lifestyle practices.
Benefits of Panchakarma
- Remove the root cause of disease.
- Balances the bodily Humour Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Promotes ultimate wellness by building immunity, thus you become more resistant to illness.
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process
- Improves Immunity.
- Reduces extra fat.
- Increases skin glow
- Deepens self awareness & spirituality
- Balance the Nervous system, Blood circulatory system, Digestive system and also as well as Physiological equilibrium.
What type of diet should take in Panchakarma?
Clients eat a special diet and take specific herbs to aid this process while receiving a specific combination of the various oil and heat therapies. The combination of these therapies loosens the toxins and brings them to the digestive tract for elimination. Although we know that taking time off from work is very difficult for many people, we recommend adjusting your daily routine as much as possible to reduce stress on your body during your Panchakarma.
How long is a typical Panchakarma cleanse?
The minimum time for our Panchakarma program is a total of 8 days (3 days of treatments), and longer programs can be arranged. A Panchakarma program is preceded by a period of special diet and herbs that facilitate purification. After Panchakarma the internal energy of the body is rebuilt through a rejuvenation process focused on the digestive and immune systems. Brief programs (8 days) are followed by a period of rejuvenation that can be done at home, while more in-depth programs can last up to one month.
Can I do Panchakarma any time of the year?
The philosophy of Ayurveda flows with the seasons and rhythms of nature. It is traditional to cleanse and purify your body at the change of each season. You are welcome to schedule a Panchakarma session at any time. We have practitioners available year round.
What if I do not live near your panchkarma Center?
- Accommodations: If you will be traveling to receive your Panchakarma, we will provide accommodation facility.
- Auto rental: Our out of town guests will also need a vehicle to get to and from appointments. Please make arrangements prior to your arrival.
- Food: We can provide simple vegetarian food, perfect for Panchakarma, for those having to stay away from home. We will provide lunch and dinner and breakfast.