Best Anti-Aging Ayurveda Treatments, Medicine and Advanced Preventative Health Tips
Dr Agravat Ayurvedic And Nature Cure Treatment…
|Depression Diabetes Digestive System Problems Ear Nose Throat Therapies||
Piles & Fistula
Dr Agravat unique Total Recharge Program- Anti-Ageing with Ancient Ayurveda-Yoga-Meditation Kaya Kalpa Therapy.
Ageing is an inevitable process wherein the body gradually undergoes degeneration of its various tissues. There are many forms of skin pigmentation. Age spots are like large, dark freckles, Melasma is an area of patchy darker skin that can be often seen on the forehead, temples and cheeks. In ageing process two main factors are internal and External factors are those which adversely affect the human body from outside e.g. excessive sun exposure, dry environment as in deserts, wind, stress and worry, smoking, poor diet, hard water, lack of exercise and exposure to cold over a long period of time. Second the internal process, where the body processes naturally slow down over a period of time.
The goal of Ayurvedic treatments is not only to bring about the slowing down of the Ageing process but also to make the body work at its best and bring vitality and peace to individuals. Ayurvedic medicine, being holistic medicine, treats Ageing as a whole and not just the skin which means that both the external and the internal factors are taken into consideration. According to Ayurveda, Vata dosha gets aggravated causing not only premature Ageing but also accelerating the natural process of aging. Vata dosha is naturally high in people having dry skin. . Ayurveda endeavors to bring Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in perfect balance. In Ayurveda many herbal drugs describe for beautiful and younger skin, Like Honey, Tulsi, Neem, Turmeric powder etc. Starting with “Pancha karma” detoxification then taking in the right foods and herbs to nourish you, while releasing negative emotional patterns, you can enjoy longevity and spiritual well being.
Anti-Ageing Home Remedies:
- Take few drops of oils- sandalwood, and rosewood. Mix these oils with other base oil of your choice. It is one of the best homemade anti wrinkle lotion that can save you from Ageing signs Almond oil help to improve complexions, reduce fine lines and wrinkles apart from curing crow’s feet.
- Apply a few drops of lemon juice on your face to help remove blemishes and age spots.
- Mash some strawberry and apply it on your face. Rinse it off after 15 minutes to get lighter complexion.
- Soak some almonds overnight. Grind it and mix with raw milk or cream. Apply it on face and wash it off after 20 minutes.
- Honey is one of the best skin care products in many anti Ageing skin care products. This homemade skin care ingredient works as a helps to retain moisture to keep your skin well hydrated.
- Eat whole grains rich in fiber — oats, quinoa, barley, wheat, and brown rice.
- The antioxidants in colorful vegetables and fruits, such as leafy greens, deep red tomatoes, blueberries, and carrots, help stop unstable molecules from damaging healthy cells.
Anti- Ageing foods:
Like Tomatoes, Strawberries, Kidney Beans, Lime, Oranges, cinnamon use in daily life.
- Sleep well. Six to eight hours of sleep daily is essential to restore energy and maintain overall health.
- You will know about Anti Ageing food and it is extremely important Water, Always get in the habit of drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day for healthy skin.
- Sun damage is one of the leading causes of ageing skin. “Excessive UV exposure breaks down the collagen in the skin, causing wrinkles and loss of elasticity, so protect your skin from sun damage.
- Happiness goes a long way in terms of health and, ultimately, aging, so gets happy
- You should also make it a point to limit your alcohol and caffeine consumption, as these can dry out your skin.
Many types of anti-ageing cream, anti-ageing skin care and anti-ageing products are available in the market. You have to choose proper thing for you.
According to Ayurveda many anti-ageing herbs describe for anti-ageing treatment Guduchi, Punarnava, Amla, Ashvagandha, Shatavari, draksha, Mangistha, haridra, Garlic, Gokshura etc.
Ayurveda Health Consultation:
It is determine the specific imbalances, many of which may be asymptomatic, in your physiology. This individual diagnosis is a powerful tool for designing the specific aspects of your treatment program.
herbal drugs will be prescribed to improve brain function and circulation, reduce oxidative stress and promote natural rhythms of activity and sleep.
Relax and rejuvenate with two and a half hours daily of special treatments, such as Abhyang, Shirodhara, Udvartana, Swedanam and Nasya. These treatments lubricate the brain, and counteract age-related drying effects.
Daily yoga classes will provide soothing physical activity during treatment.
anti ageing home remedies, anti ageing diet, anti ageing foods, anti ageing tips, anti ageing cream, anti ageing products, anti ageing skin care, anti ageing herbs